One can only wonder how much money Grand Saga spent just to build a barricade that nobody wants. Tens of thousands of ringgit? Congrats to the residents of Bandar Mahkota Cheras for having the guts to fight for what they believe in!
Words written on that big stone block:
• "Rakyat menang" (The people won)
• "Grand Saga macam samseng!" (Grand Saga are like hooligans!)
• "Taruh satu, roboh satu" (Place one, demolish one)
Photo credit: Kclau from Shutter Asia (more pics here; registration required)
• EXCLUSIVE: May 8-9 Bandar Makhota Cheras Standoff Photos!
• Malaysiakini: Bandar Mahkota Cheras Residents Doused and Gassed [Video]